Home / News / Product News
NEW ARRIVAL: KleanHand: Stop Germ (WHO recommended Hand Rub formulation).
KleanHand, each 100 ml solution contains Isopropyl Alcohol BP 75 ml, Glycerol USP 1.45 ml & Hydrogen Peroxide BP 0.125 ml (WHO recommended Hand Rub formulation).
Take a convenient amount (approximately 3 ml) of the KleanHand Solution in the palm of your hand and rub it on both hands and wrist. It should be rubbed throughly until dry.
USE OF KleanHand:
• For the disinfection of clean and intact skin.
• For pre-operative surgical hand disinfection.
• After contact with surfaces in public areas.
• Hand disinfection on the ward prior to aseptic procedures.
• After handling contaminated materials.
• For disinfection of the patients skin prior to surgery or other invasive procedures.
• Before and after caring for an ill person.
• During trael.
KleanHand 50 ml: Each plastic bottle contains 50 ml solution.
KleanHand 250 ml: Each plastic bottle contains 250 ml solution.