Baclofen is a muscle relaxer used to treat muscle symptoms caused by multiple sclerosis, including spasm, pain, and stiffness. It is indicated for
• Reflex muscle contractions
• Spasticity resulting from multiple sclerosis
• Skeletal muscle spasm resulting from rheumatic disorders
• Flexor spasms and concomitant pain,clonus and muscular rigidity
• Spinal cord injuries and other spinal cord diseases
• Cerebrovascular accidents or neoplastic or degenerative brain disease
• Tension type headache It is available as 5 and 10mg Tablet.
Myoson the preparation of Tolperisone Hydrochloride. It is Indicated for Increased tone of skeletal muscles due to organic neurological disorders (e.g. injury of the pyramidal tract, multiple sclerosis, myelopathy, encephalomyelitis etc.), muscular hypertension, muscular spasm, muscular contracture, rigidity, spinal automatism and discopathy. Obliterative vascular diseases (obliterative arteriosclerosis, diabetic angiopathy, obliterative thromboangitis, Raynaud's disease, diffuse scleroderma) and disorders due to injured innervation of the vessels (acrocyanosis, intermittent angioneurotic dysbasia). In individual cases post-thrombotic venous and lymphatic circulation disorders, crural ulcer.Myoson-50: Each box contains 10 x 10 tablets in Alu-PVC blister strips.
Myoson-100: Each box contains 5 x 10 tablets in Alu-PVC blister strips.